Title & Escrow Services
Keyes Law Offices, P.C.’s commercial real estate division provides legal counseling in all areas of commercial real estate transactions, including mixed use buildings, apartment buildings and vacant lot development.
Our firm’s clients include banks, developers and investors. Keyes Law Offices, P.C. has represented lenders in SBA (Small Business Administration) and USDA (United States Department of Agricultural) financing, ranging from a $100,000 SBA loan for a small business to refinance to remodel property, to a $4,000,000 purchase money acquisition USDA loan for the development of a hotel.
Keyes Law Offices, P.C. represents local developers and has permitted successful 40B applications including a successful eight-unit single family development in Tewksbury.
Our firm’s commercial real estate experience has assisted investors purchase in excess of multiple foreclosure properties allowing them peace of mind on the sale of said purchase.
Keyes Law Offices, P.C. will attend to all your legal needs in your commercial real estate transaction:
- Reviewing and drafting of real estate sales agreements
- Reviewing of title reports
- Reviewing surveys and building plans
- Reviewing of building department records
- Reviewing any outstanding municipal violations
- Reviewing legality of all structures on the property
- Real estate refinances
- Assignments of mortgage
- Power of attorney for any real estate transactions
- Deed transfers
- Rate modifications
- Short payoffs
- Title and lien search review
- Mortgages for builders
- Equity lines
- Private lending
- Institutional lender representation
- Free closing-cost estimate
- Title insurance claims and purchase
- Assignment of contracts
- Dismissal of liens and mortgages
- Enforcing offer to purchase contracts
- Commercial leases and subleases